Re: [cosmos-dev] First cut of cosmos demo presentation

   We are trying to lower the barriers to get people to talk to us about participation/contributing.  A lot of people would prefer an informal call
early on in the process.  To that end, it might be good to add something to the call for action along the lines of "Wanna chat, email Mark at ...."

    Also, I would put in the URL home of sml stuff (serviceml.org?) in the description of SML stuff. (To learn more about SML, visit....)

--oec

Mark D Weitzel wrote:

Greetings everyone,

I've taken a first pass at the presentation for the demo.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.
-mw

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.cosmos/examples/eclipseCon07/org.eclipse.cosmos.examples.eclipsecon07.doc/cosmos-demo-ec07.ppt?root=Technology_Project&view=log

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx