Re: [cosmos-dev] CVS Folders

I wouldn't think moving the test plugins would affect the code at all, as long as the build path or export scripts know what folders to look in.  Also, I believe you wanted to check in our latest code since Ali and I are still awaiting committer access.  Did you want me to create the bug report to attach our latest code to, so it can be committed?  Remember there are two additional plugins (*.smlif and *.smlif.tests) to the ones you currently have in CVS.

David

Mark wrote on 02/15/2007 01:17:51 PM:

> Per the architecture call yesterday, I created the test\reports folders underneath
> www\cosmos.  this is the place to publish the test execution html.
> Under our dev\eclipse\technology cvs, I created tests\<component> where the
> <component> is data-collection, resource-modeling, etc.  This is where the test
> cases and the test execution histories should be placed.  Ali, I'd like to work
> with you to refactor the code that is in the resource-modeling component now.  I
> believe that org.eclipse.cosmos.rm.validation.tests should be moved into
> tests\resource-modeling.

Back to the top