From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Toni Drapkin
Sent: Mon, 1/22/2007 11:50am
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] New committer nomination/call for vote

I am posting this note to the COSMOS-Dev mailing list to document the people we'd like to nominate as new committers to the COSMOS components.   I'd like to ask you to reply with your vote for adding these folks to our project.   Once the votes are in,  we will forward this input to the Technology PMC lead (Bjorn).   Thank you.

New Committer name eMail address: Sub Component Why each person would be a value to the overall project
Ali Mehregani amehrega@xxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.rm
org.eclipse.cosmos.dc
Ali brings a history of solid tool building experience as well a involvement with the SML workgroup members to his code contributions in the rm component. He has already contributed to the COSMOS wiki in this area.
Ali also has a long background in the data collection component of TPTP which will be mined for the dc component.
Marius Slavescu slavescu@xxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.dc Marius is the main developer for the persistence models in TPTP as well as the api to load these models. He will be responsible for ensure the api and impl done in the dc component is consistent and shareable with TPTP.
The design work for this effort is already evolving in the wiki.
Sheldon Lee-Loy sleeloy@xxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.rm
org.eclipse.cosmos.dc
Sheldon is a commiter in the BIRT and TPTP projects and responsible for several data bindings and reports. This experience is what he will leverage to create common reusable reports and web UI for the rm component as shown is the mockups he has posted in the wiki.
As a key consumer of the data collection apis in the creation of reports, Sheldon will have a role in defining the apis he will consume from the dc component in the rm component.
Valentina Popescu popescu@xxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.rm Valentina is a member of the SML workgroup and a key contributor to the design, spec and impl of the resource modeling support. She also bring her strong TPTP background in this area to enable potential interop between the projects.
Vasya Gorshkov vvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.me Vasa is a past contributor to the TPTP build to manage components and these will be consumed by the rm component. He will be responsible for linking these technologies together.
David Whiteman David_Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.rm David is completely focused on the editing and validation effort of SML in the rm component. He brings a strong Eclipse core developer skill set to the project as well.
Hubert H Leung hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.dc Hubert will be a core developer of the dc component, and bring several years of TPTP experience with him. This technology was Hubert's academic focus as well.
Joel Hawkins Joel.Hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.dc Joel will add WSDM and OSGi api and impl to the dc component. He is already a large contributor to the WSDM and OSGi community inside and outside Eclipse.
Vsevolod Sandomirskiy   vss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx org.eclipse.cosmos.me
org.eclipse.cosmos.dc
Vsevolod will develop parts of the dc component, particularly api for exploiters. The me component is intended to enable exploiters of the dc component and he will be responsible for the consistent linkage between these components.

Regards,   Toni
Program Director,
Tivoli Open Source - COSMOS
tdrapkin@xxxxxxxxxx