Re: [cosmos-dev] TPTP CBE data generator

If you don't need a real stream you can use TPTP to import an Apache access log or Windows log and then use the export to XML function from the view. That will give you a file with CBEs that you can then stream through a fake log agent.

If you want a real log agent install TPTP 4.3 and take a look at the Apache Commons Logging Sample or Apache Log4J Logging Sample.

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada
Phone: 905-413-3610

Harm Sluiman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/26/2007 03:21 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx, Cindy Jin/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [cosmos-dev] TPTP CBE data generator

Here is your bone

As I recall, there are several ways to create CBEs in TPTP. I f you just want to log some info from your code, you can use the JSR47 logger with a CBE formatter or , simply use the CBE implementation that creates CBE objects and provides a toXML method.

Cindy can help you with the details (particularly the ones I got wrong ;-))

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Arlene Treanor atreanor@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-2323 1-905-413-2323

"Hawkins, Joel" <Joel.Hawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/26/2007 02:17 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[cosmos-dev] TPTP CBE data generator

Fellow Cosmos-ers,

Can anyone out there point me to a TPTP Agent that will generate a CBE data stream? All I’ve got are things like the time collector, etc. that come with TPTP.

Someone throw me a frickin’ bone here.   ;-)

Thanks,

Joel

=00The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it._______________________________________________
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx