[Fwd: Re: Fw: [cosmos-dev] New committer nomination/call for vote]

Title: Bjorn Freeman

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fw: [cosmos-dev] New committer nomination/call for vote
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:16:58 -0800
From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: technology-pmc <technology-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Toni,
The official COSMOS committers are: Richard Vasconi, Donald Ebright, Mark Weitzel, and Craig Thomas. Harm is not a COSMOS committer at this time. Committer elections end when either:
  • All committers have voted (only 3 of the 4 have voted), or
  • A week or more has passed (only five days so far)
Please either have Craig vote (even a "0 abstain" would be fine) or wait until Tuesday (a week after the vote was called) to continue to the next step. The next step is to send a summary to the cosmos-dev and technology-pmc mailing lists (these people voted on these new committers, ref the urls).

Hello:  per Bjorn's request I have posted the new committers request to the cosmos dev mailing lists.   I have votes from Don, Mark, Richard, Harm as noted below.    Craig Thomas is traveling.

If the votes listed below are enough,  I'd like to ask Bjorn to help move the new committer forms to the next stage.    Thanks for the help.

[cosmos-dev] New committer nomination/call for vote

I am posting this note to the COSMOS-Dev mailing list to document the people we'd like to nominate as new committers to the COSMOS components. I'd like to ask you to reply with your vote for adding these folks to our project. Once the votes are in, we will forward this input to the Technology PMC lead (Bjorn).

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

Back to the top