[corona-dev] Integration Build: I-v20080801

The latest ‘I’ntegration build of Corona_0.7.0 is available.  It has been tagged with “v20080801” and includes the following:

Fri Aug 1 2008 13:44:47 -0400

ID

Sev

Pri

Assignee

Status

Comp

Vers

TargetM

Summary

242429

nor

P3

dennis.oflynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

RESO

core

0.7.0

---

Use Current Orbit build: R20080611105805

242435

enh

P3

dennis.oflynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx