[corona-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Some recent important additions toOrbit: wsdl, rhino

FYI – some updates to Orbit that may be of interest.

From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:27 PM
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Some recent important additions toOrbit: wsdl, rhino

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let anyone interested, that we've added a wsdl 1.4 bundle to orbit.
This is "javax.wsdl" and should be used in place of the "old" org.wsdl4j bundle that used to be provided by WTP.
Content and version is the same, just ID changed to be consistent with Orbit's recommended practices.
I think BIRT asked about this one before .. and if I am seeing things right DTP also reships org.wsdl4j?

Also, for the ATF project, I added a version of Rhino. The bundle id is org.mozilla._javascript_
the version that ATF had IP clearance for is version 1.6 R2, so I named the version as 1.6.2.qualifier.
Rumor has it that BIRT uses one versioned as 1.6.0.qualifier. I am assuming this is an older one than 1.6.2?
Any chance BIRT could move up? I know you'd still need IP clearance ... just wondering if techically there
was a reason to need one versions the other?

Both of these are available for your evaluation in the latest "I-build" at Orbit
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/

And, I think, will be promoted/evolved to an S-build next week or so.
So ... please take a look .. see if they are what you need and/or open bugs on orbit's bugzilla if anything isn't right.