Re: [corona-dev] Model Constants

should be include a version in the content somewhere? how does the mime standard handle versions?

content type

Mime does not contain version information. I think the approach could be to add "version" in free property list. In this way it will allow to make separate test for this. (Not sure if property - I'll mix property with parameter for some time I'm afraid).

Alternatively you could add suffix with version. For instance ".../type/container/1.0". But it would make it more difficult to handle container of any version. We would have to do "starts-with" or "maches-regexp" tests :(

Marcin

Compuware sp. z o.o. (registration number KRS 595) is a company registered in Poland whose registered office is at Ul. Dmowskiego 12,80-264 Gdansk Rejestr handlowy KRS 0000000595 Sadu Rejonowego Gdansk-Polnoc w Gdansku VII Wydzial Gospodarczy Kapital zakladowy 1.140.000 zl oplacony gotówka; NIP: 584-20-88-050; REGON: 191352920

Back to the top