RE: [corona-dev] org.eclipse.corona.container.repository.IMultiRepositoryAdapter

I've managed to get rid of IMultiRepositoryAdapter, but I agree with
Marcin that we should create an interface like IImportableRepository.

Cheers,
Piotr

Ps. I've removed following classes/interfaces from
org.eclipse.corona.container (connected with IMultiRepositoryInterface):
	IMultiRepositoryAdapter
	IUIRepositoryAdapter
	IUIRepositoryAdapterListener
	UIRepositoryAdapterEvent

fetchResource()
> > call in the background; and than inform listeners that the operation
> > was completed, (please check the WpRepositoryAdapter class, and
inner
> > class AdapterCheckoutOperation).
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Piotr
> >
> > Ps. I'm trying to get rid of this. I'll let you know about the
status.

Glenn