From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 5:27 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] Extension point for WS type marshaling.

This is mostly to Joel. How about making an extension point that would register new handlers which are able to serialize / deserialize certain types. If I'm correct, now adding a new type would require some changes in WS component.

Marcin
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the
named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it,
or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify
us immediately and then destroy it. _______________________________________________
corona-dev mailing list
corona-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx