[corona-dev] Coordination of Remaining Work

Team,

We recently finished our Europa M5 build as well as showed a demo of Corona at EclipseCon.  Both of these helped to increase the community awareness of Corona.

Now we begin our final push towards our initial release.  Corona is planning to release v1.0 with Europa on June 29.  We only have a couple of build cycles left to complete our remaining tasks.

The following are the “major” of work left to be done.  For each category, I have assigned a lead who will coordinate the work to be done.  The lead will be responsible for defining tasks (in Bugzilla) as well as maintaining wiki documentation about the subject area.

ContextContainer (Glenn)

  • Refactor API in preparation for freeze
  • ContextContainer / ProjectContainer
  • ContextContainerManager / ProjectContainerManager
  • ContextContainerManagerProxy / ProjectContainerManagerProxy

Europa Release Engineering (Pawel)

  • Build process
  • Update site

UI (Marcin)