Re: [corona-dev] Changes in API and CC/PCC

I've written down ideas for how could we use and enhance our repository adapters and CC model. Please read it. Discussion probably next week...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Corona_CC_New_Approach

Marcin

Marcin Okraszewski wrote:
Hi,
We need to make some changes in both API and CC/PCC. I hope we should really think it carefully and write down things before we start.

To help us with it, I started several wiki pages. Please read them, update, comment, etc. I hope it will be a starting point for discussion. Maybe we should even ask even other projects, like Buckminster, to check use cases.

1. First of all we should start with use cases. A page with some use cases for CC/PCC is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Corona_CC_use_cases

2. Now, changes to CC/PCC are expected to be written down here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Corona_CC_Model_Changes

3. While changes to API are expected to be written down here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Corona_API_Changes

Please, do not ignore it. Eclipse idea says "API first". We really need to have stable API in this milestone!!

Marcin
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. _______________________________________________
corona-dev mailing list
corona-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx