RE: [corona-dev] client connection times out

FYI.,,,

The reason Corona server defaults to port 3000 is that this that our Eclipse vserver is only allowed to use ports 3000-3009 through the Eclipse firewall.

________________________________

From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Mon 3/5/2007 9:09 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] client connection times out

Well, if you do not priovide a port number, it will use port 80. I'll
write a bug for this - no port should mean port 3000, which is default.

If it still doesn't work, please try to run client and server at the
same host first. There is a case under investigation, but seems we have
some bug that you need to have server at local host even though you use
external one. Something at startup.

Marcin