[corona-dev] Repository Update Events

I think every Repository Update Event should include the Repository URI as well as the resource URI that triggered the Repository update event.  In addition if there is way to know the URI of the user or the tool that triggered the event I think that should be added to the event

For example if Harry add Sally to the Team Member Repository

The event should include:

 the Team Member Repository URI

 the URI for Team Member Harry (he triggered the event)

 the URI of the added Team Member Sally

If a new log file was added to Jackrabbit Repository by a Chat Server

The event should include

the Jackrabbit Repository URI

the URI of the Chat Server since it triggered the event

the URI of the log file that was added.

Any comments?