RE: [corona-dev] Corona M8 / Eclipse v3.3

Good News – Corona M8 works with Europa M5!

Edyta and I have successfully setup an Eclipse 3.3M5 development environment and were able to run both Corona’s server and workbench client within the PDE.

We have an Eclipse 3.3M5 build environment setup on our internal build machine.  Pawel has been able to build Corona M8 and is working on our update site.