From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of O'Flynn, Dennis
Sent: Mon 2/12/2007 7:29 PM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] Corona M8 / Eclipse v3.3

I am able to successfully build Corona using Europa (Eclipse v3.3) technologies.  However, there are still some issues that need to be resolved for Corona to execute properly.

The 3rd party libraries are currently in Corona's CVS repository.  However, some conflicts were encountered that prevented Corona's server-side environment from working properly.  For example, the bundle "org.eclipse.corona.soa.provider.axis2" failed to start because of the following error:

		java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking javax/xml/namespace/QName

This problem was caused by having 2 different javax.xml.namespace packages.  The problem was in the bundle javax.stax.api.

Another problem that was enountered was caused by a bundle being renamed.  This caused many dependent bundles to have their manifests updated.

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top