From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Everitt, Glenn
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 7:11 PM
To: corona-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [corona-dev] No error message when connecting to Corona ServerFails.

in ProjectContainerExplorerView.initialize(boolean showError)

I see snippet of code below, and showError is set to false.  I don't understand why we don't want to display an error message if we cannot connect to the Corona Server ProjectContainerManager?  It is hard to know where to start to resolve a problem if you have no clues.

                                if (showError)
                                        infoDialog.open();
                                containers = EMPTY_CONTAINERS;

Glenn Everitt