[corona-dev] CVS Branch for EclipseCon

I have created a CVS branch to support the code based used for EclipseCon.  This branch is named “EclipseCon2007” with a root version of “Root_EclipseCon2007”.  Any remaining work done for EclipseCon must be done on this branch of source code and merged back into the main trunk (HEAD) of source code.

The main reason for this branch is to support Europa.  Some of our source code does need to be refactored to support the latest version of Eclipse technologies being delivered with Europa.  In order for Corona to participate in Europa, our build process needs to utilize the latest binaries from other projects participating in Europa.  Unfortunately, some of the EclipseCon demo is dependent upon Eclipse v3.2 based technologies.

The main (“HEAD”) trunk of development will continue as planned to meet Europa milestones.