[corona-dev] We can commit external libraries into CVS.

I had a talk with Bjorn and it turns out that we can commit/distribute libraries if we conform to several points. In general we are incubation project, so there are other rules, less restrictive. The rules are:

1. We need to put IP request (I have done this).
2. Our web page and download page MUST have an incubation logo, as on page:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/project-status-infrastructure-page3.php 3. Our distribution files as well as feature name MUST contain "incubation" word, as written in:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/validation-phase.php

No more "plugins.zip" :)

Marcin