From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 11:32 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] Expert designation - should it really be in
teammember repository?

I wonder if we should keep the expert designation in team member
repository. Should it be a different repository?

My motivation is that currently the project scope strongly relies on the

team repository. We provide the team repository kept in XML file. But if

someone would like to use Corona in his environmnent, probably he has
already a DB with team members. Then he would implement his team member
repository with the same interface. But the problem is that the expert
attribute may not necessarly fit there :(

If we would have it separate, then it would be enough if they change the

team repository implementation. The expert thing could be left as is.

Marcin
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the
named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it,
or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify
us immediately and then destroy it.