[corona-dev] Expert designation - should it really be in team member repository?

I wonder if we should keep the expert designation in team member repository. Should it be a different repository?

My motivation is that currently the project scope strongly relies on the team repository. We provide the team repository kept in XML file. But if someone would like to use Corona in his environmnent, probably he has already a DB with team members. Then he would implement his team member repository with the same interface. But the problem is that the expert attribute may not necessarly fit there :(

If we would have it separate, then it would be enough if they change the team repository implementation. The expert thing could be left as is.

Marcin