[corona-dev] Re: Request Approval to add Apache Jackrabbit to IPZilla

Glenn,
The Technology PMC approves.

Everitt, Glenn wrote:

The Corona Project plans to use an Apache Licensed Component in the Corona Collaboration Framework.  The Apache Jackrabbit Project is an implementation of the Java Content Repository (JCR) Specification.  Corona plans to package Jackrabbit with the Corona Server to hold unstructured documents to be shared across the Corona Workgroup.

My understanding is that I need PMC approval to submit CQ request in IPZilla.  Here is my request for the following component:

Apache Jackrabbit version 1.2.1

Project Page: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/ it includes the following main components packaged as jar files:

Back to the top