From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Hallgren
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:45 PM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] Buckminster JUnit test

Hi,
I just realized that I forgot to provide a pointer to a helpful JUnit
test that demostrate how to create a BOM from a CQUERY. Under the
src/test folder in the org.eclipse.buckminster.core plugin you'll find
the class:

  org.eclipse.buckminster.core.test.rmap.RMapTestCase

The testCQUERY2BOM() method loads a CQUERY using a URL and uses the
resolver to create BOM. The XML of the BOM is then printed on
System.out.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren