From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:32 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] unresolvedimport org.eclipse.corona.logger.log4j.levels.TestLevel

Have you done a full synchronization? This package was moved recently
from log4j plugin to org.eclipse.corona.logger.log4j. You can see it via
CVS web interface:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/org.eclipse.corona/plugins/org.eclipse.corona.logger.log4j/src/org/eclipse/corona/logger/log4j/levels/

Marcin

Everitt, Glenn napisaƂ(a):