[corona-dev] Problem with auto starting bundles if they are on different start level.

I think I found my problem why a bundle doesn't start eventhough one of its classes is accessed.

I did a small experiment - plugins attached. It is as fallows:
1. There are two plugins: bundle1 and bundl2.
2. bundle1 exposes a "TestClass" class which, which as a method "doIt()", that prints "true" if bundle1 is started or "false" if not. 3. bundle1 has the "Eclipse-LazyStart: true", which should cause bundle start if one of its classes is loaded 4. bundle2 in its activator creates a new instance of TestClass and invokes the doIt() method.
4.a) Normally we would expect that doIt() prints "true".
5. Run an OSGi applicataion "budle_startup_test" ; you will see it prints "false"

The problem is that "bundle1" is at start level 4, while "bundle2" is at start level 1. If they are at the same start level it works as expected.

Do you know if it should be like this? Does OSGi spec says so?

Marcin