From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:06 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] PROBLEM: OSGi events does not arrive when bundle
isbeing activated.

I have a problem with OSGi events. The problem is connected with issue #166497 about logging management. After a conversation with Dennis we got to point that the best way to control our logging architecture internally are events.

My observation is: events are not delivered to event handles of bundles that are being activated. In other words you wan't receive an event when

your bundle is still in Activator.start() method.

Do you have any idea if it can be controlled in any way? I couldn't find

it in OSGi spec at all.

Marcin
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the
named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it,
or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify
us immediately and then destroy it. _______________________________________________
corona-dev mailing list
corona-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx