Re: [corona-dev] IContextContainerManager api.

+1

O'Flynn, Dennis napisał(a):

+1

*From:* corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Jaworowski, Piotr
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:09 AM
*To:* Corona development
*Subject:* [corona-dev] IContextContainerManager api.

Hi all,

I’ve noticed that api for IContextContainerManager could be enhanced.

Do you have something against changing method signature from:

public List<String> listContainerUris() throws Exception;

* *

public *Collection*<String> listContainerUris() throws Exception;

* *

Please note that the order of listed container uris doesn’t matter, so we should return as generic type as it’s possible.

Please let me know what you think about it.

Cheers,

Piotr