Re: [corona-dev] Problem with debug option in corona log service.

But you mentioned you didn't like the coupling between log service and log4j.  For what it is worth...

I would have nothing against using Log4j settings in Corona Log Service, if Corona Log Service would lay on top of Log4j. But, Corona Log Service is on top or OSGi Log Service and in theory it is independent from any particular logging mechanism. I think the architecture would be strange if you access directly something that is 3 layers below, and should be completely abstracted.

Marcin