From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of O'Flynn, Dennis
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:28 PM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] Plugin Consolidation - Context Container
Services

The plugin consolidation was the first, and major, step.  Now that they
are consolidate, it will be much easier to refactor (rename) the package
names.

Think of the consolidated plugin as everything that is needed for the
'container'.  There is no need to always require the same multiple
plugins.

I did not rename the 'org.eclipse.corona.collaboration' package because
Jim was working on migration to ECF v0.9.5.  Now that he is done, the
classes in that packaged will be moved to 'org.eclipse.corona.event...'.

The same refactoring (renaming) of model container classes could be done
as well.  Not sure if it makes sense to rename '...model.container...' to
'...container.model...'.