[corona-dev] Emailing: soa_example.zip

 <<soa_example.zip>>
I created the simplest Corona Web Service Client, Server possible.  It
just echos a String from Client to Server and Back As I was putting it
together I made some changes to  ServiceConnectionUtil.java
 - I added getContainerProxyFactory.
 - I changed it to use the additional parameters added to
ServiceConnectionParameters
 - I changed the name to ServiceConnectionFactory (so I wouldn't confuse
the two) but we change it back

I also changed ServiceConnectionParameters (I copied it into this
package since I didn't want to change the "real" one until we agreed it
was alright)
In ServiceConnectionParameters I added parameters for:
- serviceProxyClass
- serviceName
- serviceNameSpace

These are additional parameters are required by the SOAPProxyProvider
getProxyForClass method so I put all of the parameters to connect to a
Corona Web Service into ServiceConnectionParameters and updated
ServiceConnectionUtil (ServiceConnectionFactory) to use it.

Question:
Where should these util classes go that are common to all service
connections. It doesn't seem like they should be in
org.eclipse.corona.container.project.manager since anything that wants
to do a Corona Web Service would want to use them.  Maybe in
org.eclipse.corona.soa.client.axis2 ?