[corona-dev] What is Configuration directory

Is the Configuration Directory specified in Corona Preferences the same as CORONA_CONFIG_HOME? CORONA_CONFIG_HOME is the location where the ContextContainers files are saved on the server side.  The Browse button makes it look like this is a Client Side Setting which I don’t believe it is.  So the Browse button makes sense if you are the Corona Server Admin and you have a Corona Client and Corona Server installed on the same System.  I think “Configuration directory” should be removed and the contents of the Configuration Directory Preference Page should be moved into Server Settings since it is a server side setting.  The Configuration Directory should not be seen by every user probably only the Team Member designated as the Corona Server Admin.  So, we need an attribute on a Team Member indicating he or she is the Admin.  Piotr does this makes sense?

Glenn Everitt