Re: [corona-dev] finding TeamMemberRepository

I'm strongly against matching anything by name. Name should be human readable, not an identifier, especially globally unique. What if it is deployed in non-English environment. In Polish it would be called "RepozytoriumCzłonkówZespołu".

Marcin

Everitt, Glenn napisał(a):

[Marcin]

But where the content-type understanding went from? For instance we need

the team member repository. Now We use something like Corona XML Team

Member Repository. In the overview page I want to display number of

members in the team. I cannot base on "Corona XML Team Member

Repository" content type, because in some deployment someone may use

"Company X Team Member Repository", so I need simply the "team member

repository", don't care about the format. So format can be only in

access-type, am I right?

[Glenn]

I think the way I find the “TeamMemberRepository” now is I just look for a specific repository-descriptor

“name”. I always looked for the repository-descriptor with name i.e. name="TeamMemberRepository".

In this way I did not care whether it was XML or Database or something else as long as it

implemented ITeamRepository interface. – It looks like someone may

have changed this but honest that’s the way it used to work. This approach would not work

if we wanted to reference more than one TeamMemberRepository