Re: [corona-dev] Plugin refactoring: org.eclipse.corona.container

Note that org.eclipse.corona.model.container plugin is generated from XML Schema. We don't know how the generation would work with the consolidated plugin. But I hope we won't need to regenerate classes any more :)

Marcin

O'Flynn, Dennis napisaƂ(a):

I have been prototyping the refactoring of plugin consolidation. I am proposing that the following plugins be consolidated:
* org.eclipse.corona.collaboration
* org.eclipse.corona.model.container
* org.eclipse.corona.container.manager (*)

* container.manager will be split into w plugin to co-located exemplary implementation ProjectContextContainer classes.

The following is the structure of the new consolidated plugin. Please do not committ changes to any of the classes listed in the consolidated plugin since their changes will be lost because the classes are being moved. Once I have finished the refactoring, several other dependent plugins will have their manifest dependencies updated.

org.eclipse.corona.container
| .classpath
| .project
| build.properties
| container.txt
| plugin.xml

+---META-INF
| MANIFEST.MF

+---schema
| eventhandler.exsd

\---src
\---org
\---eclipse
\---corona
+---collaboration
| CollaborationEvent.java
| CollaborationEventHandler.java
| CollaborationEventRouter.java
| Constants.java
| ICollaborationEvent.java
| ICollaborationEventAdmin.java
| ICollaborationEventRouter.java
| package.html

+---container
| | Activator.java
| |
| +---event
| | AbstractEventHandler.java
| | CollaborationEventAdmin.java
| | CollaborationEventManager.java
| | ICollaborationEventHandler.java
| |
| \---manager
| ContextContainerCache.java
| IContainerManager.java

\---model
\---container
| Activator.java
| ContainerFactory.java
| ContainerHelpers.java
| ContainerPathElement.java
| ContainerProperties.java
| ContainerProperty.java
| ContextContainer.java
| IContainerConstants.java
| RelatedContainers.java
| RelationshipFile.java
| RelationshipResourceSet.java
| RepositoryConfiguration.java
| RepositoryConfigurations.java
| RepositoryConnectionParameter.java
| RepositoryConnectionParameters.java
| RepositoryDescriptor.java
| RepositoryDescriptors.java
| ResourceSubset.java

+---impl
| ContainerFactoryImpl.java
| ContainerPackageImpl.java
| ContainerPathElementImpl.java
| ContainerPropertiesImpl.java
| ContainerPropertyImpl.java
| ContextContainerImpl.java
| RelatedContainersImpl.java
| RelationshipFileImpl.java
| RelationshipResourceSetImpl.java
| RepositoryConfigurationImpl.java
| RepositoryConfigurationsImpl.java
| RepositoryConnectionParameterImpl.java
| RepositoryConnectionParametersImpl.java
| RepositoryDescriptorImpl.java
| RepositoryDescriptorsImpl.java
| ResourceSubsetImpl.java

\---util
ContainerAdapterFactory.java
ContainerResourceFactoryImpl.java
ContainerResourceImpl.java
ContainerSwitch.java
ContainerXMLProcessor.java

I hope to finish this consolidation within the next day (or two). Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.