From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:44 AM
To: corona-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [corona-dev] Re: Corona schedule

Dennis,
My suggestion is to have a significant milestone align with EclipseCon and then the release with Europa. Most projects do that. In fact, we (the Foundation) even bring a mirror of the download server to the convention center to speed up everyone's urgent need to get the latest release that occurred just Friday before EclipseCon.

- Bjorn

  • Remaining Schedule
    • Aligning initial release with Europa (Jun 2007) is a higher priority than providing a release at EclipseCon (Mar 2007).