[corona-dev] Reminder about EclipseCon Long Talk deadline

Dennis, (and the rest of the Corona developers)
I wanted to remind you all that the EclipseCon 2007 Long Talk submissions deadline is December 1st. That's a mere 14 days away - a short 8 working days from now (if you're an American and you celebrate Thanksgiving).

I see that you have already submitted one long talk proposal, but if you had other proposals for long talks, short talks, or panels, now is a good time to get them in.

As you know, one starts here for submissions:
(http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=submissions/)

Regards,
Bjorn

Back to the top