From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Everitt, Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:25 PM
To: Corona development
Subject: FW: [corona-dev] Enhancements needed on M5 Build

Would it be possible to write an ant script that copied the items held
in the download folder into the correct folders.  The steps to getting
Corona Collaboration Server going would be

1. Download/unzip WTP all-in-one distribution
2. Download/unzip Corona Server build into WTP distribution
3. Download required 3rd party items into download directory
4. run ant task to copy 3rd party items from download directory to the
WTP distribution.

Glenn Everitt