From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kaczmarek, Pawel
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:19 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] Enhancements needed on M5 Build

Installation instruction says that CORONA_CONFIG_HOME should be set as
an environment variable. It should be removed from config.ini.

CORONA_CONFIG_HOME can not point to a relative directory, as far as I
know. Current configuration requires an absolute path.

I think we should distribute corona plugins only. Other plugins can be
downloaded from Eclipse www. Then the download is faster. User needs to
download other packages even if we include ECF and Equinox jars.

WTP-all-in-one contains org.apache.axis_1.3.0.v200608161946, but we
require axis_2. I'll add a notice on Installation_Istruction page on
wiki.