From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 6:49 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] class files in CVS.

If there is no one against I'm going to delete it tomorrow morning. Any
votes against until 9:00 CET tomorrow.

Marcin

> There are commited *.class files in fallowing plugins:
> * org.eclipse.corona.model.container.edit
> * org.eclipse.corona.model.container.editor
> * org.eclipse.corona.model.container.project
> * org.eclipse.corona.model.container.project.edit
> * org.eclipse.corona.model.container.project.editor
>
> It makes some trouble, because while synchronizing sources it offen
> fails, because there is concurrent write attempt of update and java
> builder.
>
> Could we remove the class files from CVS?
> Marcin

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the
named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it,
or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify
us immediately and then destroy it.