From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Everitt, Glenn
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 12:10 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] Great Progress on the Corona Wiki

The updates to the Wiki about the setting up Corona are making progress.  Thanks for the great work in this area.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Corona_Development_Environment#Development_Environment

What needs to be placed at the “download Corona” link : http://www.eclipse.org/corona/downloads/

Is this going to be Corona Collaboration Client and Corona Collaboration Server (org.eclipse.corona.server-R20061103.zip) ?