From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marcin Okraszewski
Sent: 27 października 2006 08:43
To: Corona development
Subject: Re: [corona-dev] Collaboration Event not easy to setup

Recently I have added a validation when PC is opened. When you open a PC
and there is no event router defined, there is an error message
displayed saying that the PC definition is missing the event router and
the collaboration events won't work. So, people will be aware that if
they do not have event router defined, it won't work!

The two more possible solutions could be:
1. send to the same server where the PC definition is, but to port 4700.
2. add a configuration property with default router

But I think the best solution is to say that event router definition is
required.

Marcin