FW: [corona-dev] Preparation for 1.0.0M5

I thought the build process was going to download 3rd party libraries from the web site of the organization that created them.  I have a hard time picturing someone downloading 20 jar files to get started with Corona.  We should have a target to tell people that they should review licenses of the listed 3rd party libraries so that they signal their acceptance of these other libraries’ licenses.

Glenn Everitt

From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of O'Flynn, Dennis
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 11:40 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] Preparation for 1.0.0M5

We should not be including any 3rd party libraries that have not been approved by the EMO.  Therefore, our build output should not include these libraries in any Corona distribution.

Instructions on “how to” use any Corona distribution need to be posted on our wiki.  These instructions must include the manual steps needed to install the 3rd party libraries that are required by Corona.