[corona-dev] FW: [equinox-dev] server side web

Cross-posting: this message is from the equinox-dev.

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff McAffer
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 3:33 PM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] server side web

At JAOO earlier this week I got a mess of questions about the server side stuff and so took some time to update the server side website.  In particular, I graduated the various bits of stuff from the incubator and expanded the quick start a bit.  See
        http://eclipse.org/equinox/server
for more info.

Please update anything that is incomplete, inaccurate or needs clarification.  In particular,
- We still need to smooth out the steps for embedding Equinox in a servlet container
- there are no details as to how to manage with JSPs

Jeff