[corona-dev] Apogee

http://apogee.nuxeo.org/sections/documentation/apogee-model

I was reading through this information on the Eclipse Apogee project it looks like they are looking at very similar issues regarding repository and rendering resources in repositories.  I think Pawel and Marcin should take a read through here since they worked on the Project Container Explorers and Project Container Views.

Do you think we can adopt this approach?

Glenn Everitt