RE: [corona-dev] Number and names of plugins

Pawel brings up a good point.  As Corona begins to take shape, its shape is getting large.

Once the demo for EclipseWorld becomes stable, we should identify those plug-ins that should be consolidated.

From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kaczmarek, Pawel
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:36 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: [corona-dev] Number and names of plugins

  The number of plugins is getting larger and larger.

  What is the strategy for creating new plugins?

  What is the strategy for managing plugin names?

  Now, there are approx. 30 plugins created, not counting 3rdparty packages and tests. They have approx. 700k and 150 java files. If we create a project that is comparable in size to ECF we end up with at least 100 plugins.

  Pawel