Re: [corona-dev] Team Project Set

Now I get it. I don't know but I have a hunch that it would be better to keep it in one place. I assume that finally we wouldn't have to write the repository definition on one's own, but we would rather select an option "add project to container" and everything would go automatically.

Marcin

I was trying to reuse the Team Project File directly. I think this method requires copy / pasting each item in the Team Project File into the repository-configuration. The only way to share the Team Repository File is through a SCM. The SCM reference is to access the Team Project File. The example below does sharing of the Team Project File by “importing” it into a repository-configuration. I think it would be easier to somehow directly use the Team Project File.

Glenn Everitt