Re: [corona-dev] Team member view.

I can easily change status of users as there are open/close events. But I need some bootstrap also. When I open the view I need to know who is already active.

Marcin

The Team Member List will display a list of all team members that belong
to a project.  This information is static (for now).

I assumed that this view would also indicate which team member is
currently active, as indicated if he/she had opened the PC.  This
information would by dynamic.