From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kaczmarek, Pawel
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 7:57 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] Test Data Moved

We to make default constants for content types and access types that are processed. We have created the interface

IContainerConstants in org.eclipse.corona.model.container, which contains our temporary proposals.

It can be used as a starting point, we already use it in PCV and PCX.

We also need to define the structure of connection parameters for repositories.

I saw that the content-type in sampleEclipseProject.xml is defined as

      content-type="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repositoryTypes/xmlRepository"

 Shouldn't it rather be .../corona/contentTypese/teamRepository?

Pawel