RE: [corona-dev] ProjectContainer Definition updates

* So, access-type would be an attribute on the repository-connection-parameters.

* Perhaps we should change the name of  subcontainers to related-containers.  The term subcontainers does imply a tree structure whereas related-containers does not and I think we want to be able to create and association between containers easily.

Edyta but this is why is it better to generate code from the Schema rather than manually recode these changes.

From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kalka, Edyta
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:57 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] ProjectContainer Definition updates

It has to be moved even deeper to repository-connection-parameters element – this element now represents physical data source location. Repository-configuration can contain more than one repository-connection-parameters element (resource-subset is also nested inside repository-connection-parameters).

Edyta