From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kalka, Edyta
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:54 AM
To: Corona development
Subject: RE: [corona-dev] ProjectContainer Definition

One more comment: for uri used inside repository kind attribute should start with http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repositoryKinds/....

From: corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:corona-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kalka, Edyta
Sent: 17 lipca 2006 15:51
To: Corona development

On the basis of our current project container model I’ve defined some project container having 2 team members repositories defined to show why repository kind and type attributes could/should(?) coexist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<sdo:datagraph xmlns:project="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/container/project"

    xmlns:sdo="commonj.sdo">

  <changeSummary xmlns=""/>

  <project:project-context-container name="SampleEclipseProject">

    <container-uri>http://www.eclipse.org/corona/container/sampleEclipseProject</container-uri>

    <container-path>

      <container-path-element>http://www.eclipse.org/corona/container/sampleEclipseProject</container-path-element>

    </container-path>

    <container-type>http://www.eclipse.org/corona/containerTypes/eclipseProject</container-type>

    <container-description>Sample eclipse project</container-description>

    <repositories>

      <repository kind="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repositoryTypes/teamMemberRepository"

          name="TeamMemberRepository" type="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repositoryTypes/xmlRepository"

          uri="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repository/TeamMemberRepository">

        <description>Team member xml repository definition</description>

        <repository-configurations default-configuration-name="members_1">

          <repository-configuration name="members_1">

            <repository-connection-parameters>

              <repository-connection-parameter name="fileURI" value="file:///model/data/teamMembers.xml"/>

            </repository-connection-parameters>

            <resource-subset selection-criteria="//team/members" type="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/resourceSubsetTypes/XPathResultSet"/>

          </repository-configuration>

        </repository-configurations>

      </repository>

      <repository kind="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repositoryTypes/teamMemberRepository"

          name="TeamMemberRepository2" type="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repositoryTypes/jdbcRepository"

          uri="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/repository/TeamMemberRepository2">

        <description>Team member jdbc repository definition </description>

        <repository-configurations default-configuration-name="members_2">

          <repository-configuration name="members_2">

            <repository-connection-parameters>

              <repository-connection-parameter name="url" value="jdbc:postgresql://corona:5432/teamMembers2"/>

              <repository-connection-parameter name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>

              <repository-connection-parameter name="user" value="anonymous"/>

            </repository-connection-parameters>

            <resource-subset selection-criteria="select * from users" type="http://www.eclipse.org/corona/resourceSubsetTypes/JdbcResultSet"/>

          </repository-configuration>

        </repository-configurations>

      </repository>

    </repositories>

  </project:project-context-container>

</sdo:datagraph>

Is such situation possible – in other words can we have two separate team member repositories defined within the same project container (in such situation to receive list of all team members we would have to sum results parsed from xml and tuples from database)????