Re: [corona-dev] ProjectContainer Definition

*Is such situation possible – in other words can we have two separate team member repositories defined within the same project container (in such situation to receive list of all team members we would have to sum results parsed from xml and tuples from database)????*

Event if there is a single repository, we need two information:
1. what is storred within a repository (team members, files, list of bugs or whatever may be storred) 2. what is the format or access method to storred data (xml file, data base, web service call, ...)

Currently we call 1. as "kind" and 2. as "type". The names may be different, but however we call them, we need them.

Marcin